Please follow these policies and procedures when using SAU cardio pods.
The cardio pods are available for use at your own risk. Each person is expected to conform to all policies set forth below. The university is not liable for any injury/illness that results from the use of this cardio equipment.
- Please sign in when using equipment so we can better track the use and show cause for more equipment and locations.
- If you experience any adverse signs and symptoms during exercise, stop exercising immediately and consult your physician.
- Respect for the facility and equipment MUST be demonstrated at all times.
- 30-minute limit on all cardio equipment when someone is waiting.
- Please wipe down the equipment after each use with the provided wipes.
- Eating or drinking (except water) while using the equipment is prohibited.
- Athletic shoes must be worn when using the cardio equipment. Dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops, open-toed shoes, bare or stocking feet are not allowed.
- ATHLETIC CLOTHES ONLY! No street clothes or work clothes will be permitted. This includes jeans, dress or khaki pants, dress shirts or blouses, skirts, or dresses.
- Portable music players may be used with headphones only.
- Campus Recreation and Residence Life are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Disorderly conduct, abuse or misuse of the equipment, or disregard for the policies will not be tolerated.
- Violators of the above policy may be suspended from using the facilities as determined by the Campus Recreation Office and/or the Residence Life Office.
For any questions, comments, concerns or issues with equipment, contact the Wellness Coordinator, Leanne Kulchawik, at 333-5726 or KulchawikLeanneL@sau.edu