If you are interested in becoming a Personal Trainer, you can turn in your resume to the Campus Recreation office located on the first floor of the Rogalski Center.
• Must be a current SAU student
• Valid CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications
• Outgoing personality with exemplary communication skills.
• Organization and punctuality.
• Experience in developing comprehensive exercise prescriptions.
• Thorough understanding of strength training and cardiovascular exercise.
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
• Ability to modify exercise programs for special populations.
• Pass Campus Recreation practical exam.
Must possess ONE of the following requirements:
• Personal Training Certification from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NETA, NASM or NSCA or other Nationally Recognized and Accredited Organization.
• Working towards obtaining certification from Accredited Organization. (Test must be scheduled prior to employment)
• Pursuing a degree in Exercise Science, Human Performance and Fitness, or related health field
Contact Leanne Kulchawik for more information.