Consultations and Fitness Assessments:
In these sessions, the trainer will take the client through various fitness assessments to obtain their baselines measurements. Trainers also will discuss fitness goals and recommendations as well as provide a Weight Room orientation. Cost: $10
Training Packages: These are hour-long, one-on-one sessions with a Personal Trainer. Prices are listed below.
Student Package Pricing:
1 session: $20
5 sessions: $90 ($18/session)
10 sessions: $145 ($14.50/session)
20 sessions: $200 ($10/session)
35 sessions: $315 ($9/session)
Faculty/Staff Package Pricing:
1 session: $25
5 sessions: $105 ($21/session)
10 sessions: $170 ($17/session)
20 sessions: $280 ($14/session)
35 sessions: $420 ($12/session)
- All packages must be paid in full before training can begin.
- Credit cards may be used when purchasing packages online.
- Payments are required when signing up. Cash or check payments must be completed in-person at the Campus Recreation front desk in the Rogalski Center, first floor.
- Once payment and paperwork have been received, a trainer will be assigned to the client. The trainer will contact the client within two business days.
- Sessions last approximately one hour. Some sessions will last 30 minutes and count as 1/2 sessions.
- Trainers are obligated to wait 15 minutes for clients to arrive. After 15 minutes the session will be lost. Sessions that start late will end one hour from the original appointment time.
- Campus Recreation follows a 12-hour cancellation/reschedule policy for personal training. Refunds are not given for missed appointments or cancellations/reschedules made less than 12 hours in advance.
- Packages expire one year from the date of purchase.
- Refunds for packages will be honored for documented medical conditions that occur after the time of the purchase. Additionally, other refund requests will be reviewed but must include a substantial reason for the refund request.