Campus Recreation offers many opportunities for student employment. Positions are available through the university work-study program and part-time employment.
Student employees learn valuable skills that will serve them throughout their lifetime. Application packets are available in the Campus Recreation Office, 1st Floor Rogalski Center, and Career Center, 2nd Floor Rogalski Center. Once submitted, applications are kept on file for one year.
Positions and contact information
- Fitness Instructor: Contact Taylor Kent at 563/333-5726
- Graduate Assistants: Contact Andy Milton at 563/333-6023
- IM Game Management: Check at the Career Center for applications
- Internships: Contact Andy Milton at 563/333-6023
- Student Coordinator: Not available at this time
- Office Assistant: Check at the Career Center for applications
- Sports Official: Check at the Career Center for applications
- Campus Rec Website: Contact Andy Milton at 563/333-6023