As a student of St. Ambrose University, you can be proud knowing that our alumni are taking their liberal arts education and graduating into the real world poised to make a difference in their careers, in their life and the lives of countless others. Find out how they've done it. Get advice on what you should be doing now. Talk to them about internship and job shadowing possibilities. Interact with them online through The Bee Connection.
- To foster relationships between St. Ambrose alumni/friends and St. Ambrose students in an effort to enhance the students' knowledge of careers and goal setting
- To provide a resource to help the student build a professional network and conduct a successful job search.
- To provide a unique opportunity for St. Ambrose alumni and friends to give back to their community.
- Greater understanding of a specific field of work
- Assistance in setting and achieving professional goals
- Enhanced knowledge of available networks and networking
Log in to the Bee Connection now. Never used the Bee Connection before? Print off this reference sheet to get you started.
Consensual Relationships and Sexual Harrassment Policy