MY SAUA-Z IndexImage: Calendar

Career Center



Work Study

Bookmark and Share

students hanging out

Work study is determined by the federal government and is based on your FASFA.  If you are eligible for work study, it will be indicated on your Financial Aid award letter.  The following guidelines will help you determine how you should move forward in the workstudy application process.

  • FIRST YEAR STUDENTS: You will be trained on the workstudy process during new student orientation in the summer.
  • TRANSFER / RETURNING STUDENTS: You will need to apply using the BeeCAREERS system. Use this guide to help you get started. 

FIRST YEAR / TRANSFER STUDENTS - Before you start your job, you will have to stop in the Career Center and fill out the necessary paperwork for employment.  

Please bring your driver's license and social security cards with you so we can make a copy. If you have lost or misplaced your social security card, you must apply for a replacement and bring it with you to the Career Center before you are allowed to start your job. If your driver's license is expired, it will not be accepted. A certified birth certificate (from the courthouse) can be used in place of the social security card. A current passport can take the place of a driver's license and social security card/birth certificate.

Students may also wish to download PDF instructions on how to submit time cards and how to set up direct deposit

If you have questions, please stop in the Career Center, 2nd Floor Rogalski Center, or call 333-6339.

Whats Next

For more information contact Mary Ohland, work study coordinator, at 563/333-6341 or