MY SAUA-Z IndexImage: Calendar

Career Center


Student Employment

Bookmark and Share

Work study and non-work study campus jobs are an excellent way to hone skills learned in the classroom.

Studying kinesiology? Perhaps serving as a fitness instructor in Campus Recreation is the job for you. Looking to see your writing published? Consider lending support in the Communications and Marketing Office. Or are you an expert on the ins and outs of attending St. Ambrose University? A spot in the Admissions Office as a campus tour guide may be perfect for you! 

Whatever your career goals, we'll work with you to help you find student employment. 

Before Finding a Job

Students who have never worked for St. Ambrose University must complete paperwork in the Career Center which consists of a contract; state and federal tax forms; I-9; drug policies; and the student procedures agreement form.

Students must bring their driver's license and social security card to the Career Center before starting the job. Expired driver's licenses will not be accepted. A certified birth certificate can be used instead of a social security card. A current passport can take the place of a driver's license and social security card/birth certificate. COPIES OR FAXES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

How to Get Paid

Record your time
Students record their time on Beeline. Read the time entry instructions here.

Sign up for direct deposit
St. Ambrose University does not send paper paychecks. All student workers should complete Direct Deposit Instructions on Beeline. You will need to know your bank account and routing number.

Whats Next

For more information contact Mary Ohland, work study coordinator, at 563/333-6341 or