From this page, returning students can download the housing forms they need to live on campus during the Fall 2015 semester.
Please follow the bulleted points below and you'll be on the fast track to all the fun and excitement on-campus living offers.
- Download the PDF documents below. To do this you will need Acrobat Reader.
- Print them.
- Read the forms thoroughly. They explain the housing and meal plan options and guidelines for the upcoming academic year.
- Complete all sections of the form(s).
- Copy it. While not mandatory, we encourage you to make a copy of your housing contract for your records.
- Drop it off at Residence Life on the 2nd floor of the Rogalski Center OR Mail your contract to St. Ambrose University, Residence Life, 518 W. Locust Street, Davenport, Iowa 52803.
- Contracts should be turned in as a group with a spokesperson form.
- Transfer/Study Abroad students: Do NOT fill out the spokesperson form. Make sure you include the $250 damage deposit with your contract if you do not have one on file with our office.
Housing Contracts for 2015-2016
Housing Deposit Refund