Resident Students: Mediacom has converted to all digital service!
- Non-digital TVs (generally those older than 2007) need a converter box. If you don't know what kind of TV you have, try programming it. If the signal does not work, you likely need a converter box. Keep in mind most, but not all, flat screens are digital.
- Residence Life has converter boxes for you to check-out for FREE and return at the end of the year (with your keys).
- Failure to return the converter box with all component parts will result in at least a $100 replacement fee.
- See your Hall Director or Residence Life Coordinator if you need one and she/he will check it out to you.
- Please download set-up instructions here (pdf)