The Foreign Language Placement test is taken online and usually takes less than 30 minutes.
You must take the foreign language placement test if:
1. You plan to major or minor in a foreign language.
2. You have NOT successfully completed three years of the same foreign language in high school and wish to begin courses above the entry level.
1. Open Location http://webcape.byuhtrsc.org?acct=sau
2. Enter the Password: sau2015 (all lower case)
3. Choose a language
4. Complete the personal information form.
5. Follow the remaining directions to complete the test.
6. You may print a copy of your results. An electronic copy of your results will also be sent to Dianne Gilchrist in the Student Success Center, Ambrose 243. If you have any questions, contact Dianne at 563-333-6331.