The Foreign Language Placement test is taken on-line and usually takes less than 30 minutes.
You must take the foreign language placement test if:
1. You plan to major or minor in a foreign language.
2. You have NOT successfully completed three years of the same foreign language in high school.
2. Enter the Password: bees1 (all lower case)
3. Choose a language
4. Complete the personal information form.
5. Follow the remaining directions to complete the test.
If I took two years of Spanish and one year of French, do I need to take the foreign language placement test?
A: YES, in order to be exempt from the test, you must have successfully completed three years of the same language in high school.
Can I take foreign language at a community college and transfer it in?
A: YES, to fulfill the requirement, you must transfer in two semesters of the same language.