tracking pixel
Study Abroad


Frequently Asked Questions

Engineering students visit the beach in Brazil. Photo submitted by SAU Professor Jodi Prosise.

Study Abroad can sometimes be confusing, and we understand that you may have lots of questions. Don't worry! You've come to the right place. You can find the answers to many commonly asked questions here.

Our students usually fall into three stages, so there's a Frequently Asked Question page for each:

Considering: You haven't quite decided based on a number of factors.

Applying: You've taken the next step toward your Study Abroad adventure.

Accepted: You're on your way! Now what?

Parents and Faculty sometimes have questions, too.

Don't see what you're looking for? Contact the Center for International Education