Fall or Spring Semester programs
Exchange - Eligible students can use their entire financial aid award
Exchange programs have a lengthy application process. Subject to availability.
Students may participate in any exchange program that is approved by their academic department. Learn More
Affiliate - Eligible students can use up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship plus state and federal aid
- Ambrose in Milan, Italy (SAU Agreement)--Internship opportunities available
- CAPA Global Business Institute - Sydney, Australia; Florence, Italy or London, England
- Central College Bangor, Wales - Volunteer opportunities available
- Central College London, England - Internship or volunteer opportunities available
- CIEE Programs in Australia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia
- ISA Business Study Abroad in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Latin America, and Asia
- ISEP Direct programs worldwide
Students may participate in any affiliate program that is approved by their academic department. View our Affiliate Programs for additional options.