Fall or Spring Semester programs
Exchange - Eligible students can use their entire financial aid award
- Vesalius College, Belgium - Internship opportunities available
- Brock University, Canada - Volunteer opportunities available
- Thompson Rivers University, Canada
- University of Regina, Canada
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Croatia - Apply for a Boren scholarship!
- Chinese University of Hong Kong - Apply for a Boren scholarship! Volunteer opportunities available
- Vilnius University, Lithuania
- University of East London, England
- University of Oulu, Finland
- University of Tampere, Finland
- FLAME, Pune, India
- Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- BINUS University, Indonesia - Apply for a Boren scholarship! Internship and volunteer opportunities available
- University of Malta, Mediterranean Sea
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco - Apply for a Boren scholarship!
- University of Ulster, Jordanstown or Magee campus, Northern Ireland
- Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland
- Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Malardalen University, Sweden
- Thammasat University, Thailand - Apply for a Boren scholarship! Volunteer opportunities available
Exchange programs have a lengthy application process. Students should apply at least two semesters in advance. Subject to availability. Many programs are open to juniors and seniors only.
Affiliate - Eligible students can use up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship plus state and federal aid
- Carlow Institute of Technology, Ireland (Fall only)
- St. Mary's University College London, England
- Central College Bangor, Wales - Volunteer opportunities available
- Central College London, England - Internship or volunteer opportunities available
- International Studies Abroad Florence, Italy
- Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy-Internship opportunities available
- International Studies Abroad Rome, Italy
- The Education Abroad Network, University of Notre Dame Fremantle, Australia - Volunteer opportunities available
Students may participate in any program that is approved by their academic department. View our Affiliate Programs for additional options.