This program is now accepting applications for the Spring 2015 term.
Courses (taught in English): Italian Language, Business, International Studies, Humanities, Communications and Media Studies
Program dates: September - December or February - May
Location: Milan, Italy
Study abroad in Milan, the home of our Patron, Saint Ambrose. Students will receive on-site support from the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. Students will enroll in the UCSC International Curriculum which offers courses taught in English. SAU has developed several different ways to study at Sacro Cuore. Students can choose the option that works best for them.
- Option 1: ISEP Exchange - best for juniors and seniors with a full tuition scholarship from SAU. Students pay SAU tuition, room and board. Students can use their full SAU financial aid award package.
- Option 2: ISEP Direct - best for students seeking a part-time internship in Business. Students pay an ISEP Direct program fee. Students will receive up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship plus any state, federal and private funding they are eligible to receive.
- Option 3: SAU partnership with Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - best for sophomores, juniors and seniors who do not receive a full tuition scholarship from SAU. Students pay Universita Cattolica tuition and housing. Students receive up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship plus any state, federal and private funding they are eligible to receive.
- Option 4: ISA Globalinks Milan Program - best for sophomores or juniors who want added support and excursions included in their program. Students pay an ISA Globalinks program fee. Students will receive up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship plus any state, federal and private funding they are eligible to receive.
What is included
- SAU zone tuition
- Study abroad fees
- International health insurance
What is not included
- Personal baggage fees and spending money
How to apply
Application deadline (Spring 2015): September 1 for ISEP Exchange. October 1 for Options 2-4.
- Step 1: Complete the online application.
- Step 2: Pay a program deposit (varies depending on which option you choose).
- Step 3: Fill out a Liability Form. Return to the Center for International Education in Lower Cosgrove.
- Step 4: Work with your advisor to select classes. Complete a Course Approval Form.
- Step 5: If your application is approved, follow the next steps for accepted students.
- Step 6: Varies. Work with the Study Abroad Coordinator to determine next steps.