This program is now accepting applications for the Fall 2014 semester.
Course Offerings: Art History; Communication; Drama; English; Exercise Science; Geography; International Studies; History; Irish Studies; Management; Marketing; Media Studies; Philosophy; Physical Education; Psychology; Sociology; Strength & Conditioning; Theology; Women's Studies; Writing
View course information
Dates: September - December or January - May
Location: Strawberry Hill in London, England
Price: $14,500 (as of Fall 2014 - subject to change)
Financial Aid: Eligible students can use up to $4,000 of their SAU scholarship package plus all state and federal aid (excluding work study grants) for one semester.
Established in 1850, St. Mary's University College has a reputation for academic excellence and student support. Students will enjoy living on a beautiful, safe, self contained campus with a great social life and community atmosphere. With just under 4,000 students studying at St. Mary's, it is easy to make friends and feel at home. Arguably London's top-performing sports higher education institution, St Mary's was a pre-Games training camp for the Irish, Chinese and South African team for the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Scenic location by the river Thames
- Easy access to London, England, the UK and rest of Europe
- Charming campus with a close-knit community
- Supportive, student-centred academic environment
- Lively social calendar organised by our Students' Union
- Unrivalled sports facilities
- Safe and affordable accommodation in residence halls with meals included
What is included
What is not included
- Required IS103 course fee ($50)
- Visa (required only if students choose to seek employment in the UK)
- Ground transportation
- Personal expenses and spending money
Fall Semester: April 1
Spring Semester: October 1
How to apply
Complete the online application and submit your $500 application deposit to the Center for International Education by April 1 (Fall applicants) or October 1 (Spring applicants).
- October 1: $500 application deposit due (Spring applicants) or April 1 (Fall Applicants)
- December 20: remaining balance due (Spring applicants) or August 20 (Fall Applicants)
- Make checks payable to St. Ambrose University.
- The application deposit is deducted from the total program cost.
- If you are not accepted into the program, the application deposit is refundable.
- If you are accepted, the application deposit is non-refundable after October 1.
- Failure to meet payment deadlines may jeopardize your place in the program.
- Please submit your final payment directly to Student Account Services by December 20 or August 20 (Fall Applicants).
- The final payment is non-refundable after December 20 or August 20 (Fall Applicants).