Get started with Dual Admission by following the requirements below.
• Be enrolled at a community college
• Complete admission application indicating your intended date of transfer and major
• Must be in academic good standing at your current institution and at the time of admission to SAU
• Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00
• Submit updated transcripts at the completion of each term to the SAU Admissions Office. A final transcript must be submitted for the formal admission decision at the time of transfer.
• Enroll as a transfer student at SAU within three academic years of initial signing of intent in Dual Admission.