Congratulations on your acceptance to St. Ambrose University!
As one of the top scholars of the incoming class, we invite you to join us for Academic Excellence Orientation on Saturday, April 18, 2015.
- This in an invitation-only event and allows you priority orientation and registration.
- If you are unable to attend this event in its entirety, there are five orientations held in June from which to choose.
- If you have completed college credit please have official transcript sent to: Records and Registration Office, St. Ambrose University, 518 W. Locust St., Davenport, IA 52803.
During your orientation you will:
- develop your fall class schedule with an advisor and register for classes
- meet current students who will assist you with various aspects of orientation and participate in interactive social event
- have an individual appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor
- learn more about resources available to you on campus
See the schedule
Please note that session space is limited. Once you have registered for Orientation, we will send you a confirmation email with more detailed information.
If you have any questions about orientation or any part of the transition to St. Ambrose, please call Jill Beinborn, Academic Advisor, at 563-333-5898 or email her.