We're guessing that universities all over the region are sending you information about why your students should come to their school. We want to make that simple for you – so bookmark this page, and refer to it whenever a student has a question.
We hope the following resources will help your students and their parents successfully navigate through the college search and decision process. If you need brochures, information or resources to hand out in the high school guidance office, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll send it out right away.
- Travel Schedules: Find out when our admission counselors will be visiting your school.
- Affordability of a private education: Our goal at St. Ambrose University is to demonstrate how – regardless of a family's financial situation – a quality (and private) SAU education is affordable.
- Admissions Process: Information on how to apply for admission to St. Ambrose, requirements and a recommended timeline.
- Core Requirements: We recommend students take four years of English, three years of mathematics, three years of science, three years of social studies, and three years in a single foreign language in high school.
- The AmbroseZine E-newsletter: Stay connected with all the happenings on campus with St. Ambrose's free monthly e-newsletter.
- Residence Life: Ambrose offers some of the best housing in the Midwest. Period. Students may want to check out our Residence Life page,
- Athletics: Our varsity teams are consistently on the top of conference standings. And, they're winners on and off the field, consistently receiving All-Academic Honors and being recognized for the community service work that is integral to building a great athletic team. Ambrose offers great athletic scholarships as well.
- Student Activities: With over 50 clubs and organizations to choose from, your son or daughter will have plenty to do. At Ambrose, boredom is an elective!
- The Arts: Music, theatre and art are second-to-none, and scholarships are offered for both majors and non-majors.
- Safety and Security: Perhaps most important of all, through pro-active educational programming, crime prevention, intervention, and increasing crime awareness among members of the university community, Ambrose consistently works to maintain an environment conducive to our educational mission.
What are we missing? If there's information that you – as a high school counselor – would like to see on this webpage, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.