2015-2016 Housing Costs
- Traditional double (Davis, Hayes, Davis single): $2,135
- Traditional double (Cosgrove): $2,635
- Traditional double (Bechtel, Franklin, North, Rohlman): $3,020
- Preferred double (house): $3,365
- Preferred double (Tiedemann, townhouse, McCarthy): $3,470
- Traditional single: $3,675*
- Preferred single (North): $3,600
- Preferred single (Hagen): $3,765
- Preferred single (McCarthy, Tiedemann, townhouse, house): $3,900
Housing Deposit: $250
* Only if room is available
2015-2016 Meal Plan Costs
- 7 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,420
- 10 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,725
- 14 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,910
- 19 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $2,065
- Flex 160 + $100 spending/per semester: $1,985
Students who live on campus are required to choose a meal plan.
Meal Plan Changes
Must occur within the first 2 weeks of an academic semester. Email your change request to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into the Residence Life Office.
Meal Plan Appeal Process
Must occur within the first 2 weeks of an academic semester. Please visit the Residence Life Housing Options and Meal Plans page to complete a financial hardship or medical appeal.
If you would like to receive a copy of your signed housing contract, please email email@example.com.
Visit the Residence Life page for Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract