2014-2015 Housing Costs
- Traditional double (Davis, Hayes, Davis single): $2,025
- Traditional double (Cosgrove): $2,525
- Traditional double (Bechtel, Franklin, North, Rohlman): $2,885
- Preferred double (house): $3,215
- Preferred double (Tiedemann, townhouse, McCarthy): $3,325
- Traditional single: $3,550*
- Preferred single (North): $3,450
- Preferred single (Hagen): $3,610
- Preferred single (McCarthy, Tiedemann, townhouse, house): $3,775
Housing Deposit: $250
* Only if room is available
2014-2015 Meal Plan Costs
- 7 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,405
- 10 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,710
- 14 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $1,890
- 19 Meals + $100 spending/per semester: $2,045
- Flex 160 + $100 spending/per semester: $1,965
Students who live on campus are required to choose a meal plan.
Meal Plan Changes
Must occur within the first 2 weeks of an academic semester. Email your change request to email@example.com or stop into the Residence Life Office.
Meal Plan Appeal Process
Must occur within the first 2 weeks of an academic semester. Please visit the Residence Life Housing Options and Meal Plans page to complete a financial hardship or medical appeal.
If you would like to receive a copy of your signed housing contract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Residence Life page for Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract