tracking pixel
Return to St. Ambrose



Steps to Return

Students who have left St. Ambrose University may return to the university by following these simple steps:

  1. Call one of the following persons to discuss your degree completion goals. These returning student advisers will help you to develop a clear plan to graduate.

    • Undergraduate Students: 563/333-6307
    • Graduate Students: Jenny Ferrell at 563/333-6008
  2. Fill out the online Returning Student Form so that your transcripts can be reviewed and you can register for classes.
  3. Once you are accepted, register for classes with the help of your returning student adviser.

Your adviser will also introduce you to a dedicated financial aid counselor to work with you on financing your education, and an information technology specialist to walk you through the online resources available to you as a St. Ambrose student. If you need housing, we can also introduce you to our residence life staff to arrange on-campus living.

Whats Next

The best way to find out how we can work together to get you back in the classroom is to fill out the free Returning Student Form, or call one of our returning student advisers.