St. Ambrose University is located in Davenport, Iowa, part of the Quad Cities – a bi-state (Iowa and Illinois) metropolitan area situated on the only major stretch of the Mississippi River that runs from east to west.
New Interactive Map
Google Map of Main Campus
518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803
Campus Map and Parking PDF
Center for Health Sciences Education PDF Map
Need a Place to Stay?
St. Ambrose University has partnered with Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn, 100 W. 76th St., Davenport, to offer university guests a preferred hotel arrangement.
The St. Ambrose guest rate includes:
- Discounted room rates
- Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet
- Free high speed wireless Internet
Conveniently located less than 10 minutes by car from campus, the Steeplegate Inn features:
- Large heated pool and hot-tub, and fitness center
- Full service Prairie Grille Restaurant and One Hundred West Bar
- BestWestern Rewards membership and points eligibility
Contact the Steeplegate Inn by phone at 563/386-6900.