Early Registration – Spring
Please check on your priority registration date listed below. Registration priority dates are based on grade level (including hours from the current semester) and letter sequence.
- Contact your academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
- Use the Student Planning Tool.
- Clear all restrictions (Student Accounts, Library, Student Affairs, etc.) prior to registration.
- Check your emergency/missing person contact information on MySAU Portal under the Self-Service link.
- Registration before your scheduled date is not permitted. If you miss your scheduled time, you can register any time after your appointed date.
- If you or your advisor feel that a class may close before the date you register, develop a list of alternative courses.
- If you need to add/drop a course after you have registered, you may do so at anytime during early registration.
Early registration will occur on the following days:
Graduate Students & ACCEL Programs/Online Learners
October 30 at 9 a.m. The letters refer to the starting letters of your last name.
|Senior (90 or more credits by the end of the Fall 2017 semester)|
|Nov. 8 @ 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 8 @ 5:00 p.m.||Nov. 8 @ 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 8 @ 6:00 p.m.|
|Junior (60-89 credits by the end of the Fall 2017 semester)|
|Nov. 9 @ 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 9 @ 5:00 p.m.||Nov. 9 @ 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 9 @ 6:00 p.m.|
Transfers with 60+ hours Registration Day - November 10
|Sophomore (30-59 credits by the end of the Fall 2017 semester)|
|Nov. 13 @ 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 13 @ 5:00 p.m.||Nov. 13 @ 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 13 @ 6:00 p.m.|
|Freshman (1-29 credits by the end of the Fall 2017 semester)|
|Nov. 14 @ 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 14 @ 5:00 p.m.||Nov. 14 @ 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 14 @ 6:00 p.m.|
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.