Early Registration - Winter/Spring 2019
Check your priority registration date listed below. Registration priority dates are based on grade level (including hours from the current semester) and letter sequence.
- Contact your academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
- Use the Student Planning Tool.
- Clear all restrictions (Student Accounts, Library, Student Affairs, etc.) prior to registration.
- Check your emergency/missing person contact information on MySAU Portal under the Self-Service link.
- Registration before your scheduled date is not permitted. If you miss your scheduled time, you can register any time after your appointed date.
- If you or your advisor feel that a class may close before the date you register, develop a list of alternative courses.
- If you need to add/drop a course after you have registered, you may do so at any time during early registration.
Early registration for Winter/Spring 2019 will occur on the following days:
- Graduate Students & ACCEL Programs/Online Learners: Oct. 29, 9 a.m.
- New Transfers with 60+ hours: Nov. 9
- Traditional Students 1-90+ credits: Nov. 7-8 and Nov. 12-13 (see schedule below)
Alphabets refer to the starting letters of your last name.
|Senior (90 or more credits by end of Fall 2018 semester)|
|Nov. 7, 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 7, 5 p.m.||Nov. 7, 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 7, 6 p.m.|
|Junior (60-89 credits by end of Fall 2018 semester)|
|Nov. 8, 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 8, 5 p.m.||Nov. 8, 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 8, 6 p.m.|
|Sophomore (30-59 credits by end of Fall 2018 semester)|
|Nov. 12, 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 12, 5 p.m.||Nov. 12, 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 12, 6 p.m.|
|Freshman (1-29 credits by end of Fall 2018 semester)|
|Nov. 13, 4:30 p.m.||Nov. 13, 5 p.m.||Nov. 13, 5:30 p.m.||Nov. 13, 6 p.m.|
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.