You're on your way to becoming a Fighting Bee.
Select from the options below to learn your next steps; we're excited to see you on campus soon!
Admitted Student To-Do List
Here are your action items:
Complete the Commit form and officially announce that you're a Fighting Bee!
Submit your First-Year Housing Contract. If you plan to live on campus, first-choice housing depends on the date you make your deposit.
File the FAFSA. Learn about applying for financial aid and take a moment to understand the next steps for your award letter.
Fill out your health form and submit it to the Health Services office.
And, register to attend one of our Admitted Student Days!
Here are your next steps:
- Complete your Transfer Housing Contract and submit your deposit. If you plan to live on campus, getting your first-choice in housing depends on the date you receive your deposit. (For Fall entry, submit your deposit beginning Feb. 1. For Spring entry, submit beginning Oct. 1.)
- File the FAFSA beginning Oct. 1. Learn about applying for financial aid and take a moment to understand the next steps for your award letter. If you already completed a FAFSA, add SAU to it. Our school code is 001889.
- Advising and Registration begins in mid-April.
- Request a time to come to campus or speak with an advisor over the phone. Your advisor will explain how your classes transferred in and help you arrange a class schedule for your first semester at SAU. (For Fall entry, request an appointment beginning March 1; for Spring entry, request an appointment beginning October 1.)
- Get a parking permit (if you plan to park a vehicle on campus). If you plan to enter during the fall semester, you may purchase your permit online on a first come, first served basis beginning in late July.
- Orientation for Fall students will be in June or July. Orientation for Spring students will be in December. Click here for more Transfer Orientation details!
- Before you start classes at SAU, complete the health form and submit it to the Health Services office.