Teaches classes in therapeutic exercise, pain science, professional practice and applied anatomy and physiology.
In clinical practice, her focus is on outpatient orthopedics which includes musculoskeletal disorders with a focus on fibromyalgia and rheumatologic disorders.
She currently serves as research chair for the Pain Management SIG in the Orthopedic Section of the APTA. Dr. Dailey's current research focus is in chronic pain and fatigue, pain education, and non-pharmaceutical strategies for chronic pain treatment.
Education and Training
- PhD, University of Iowa PT and Rehabilitation Sciences
- MS, University of St. Francis Healthcare Administration
- BS, Northern Illinois University Physical Therapy
- BA, Northern Illinois University Psychology
- APTA - Orthopedic Section Pain Management SIG Research Coordinator
Center for Health Sciences Education
1320 W. Lombard St.
Davenport, IA 52804