Visiting Assistant Professor
Dr. Dailey specializes in patients with chronic pain as well as orthopedics-related dysfunction. In clinical practice, her focus is on outpatient orthopedics which includes musculoskeletal disorders with a focus on fibromyalgia and rheumatologic disorders.
Dr. Dailey's current research focus is on women with fibromyalgia and the long term use of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS). Additional research interests include pain, fatigue, and function in individuals with chronic pain.
Education and Training
- PhD, University of Iowa PT and Rehabilitation Sciences
- MS, University of St. Francis Healthcare Administration
- BS, Northern Illinois University Physical Therapy
- BA, Northern Illinois University Psychology
- APTA - Orthopedic Section Pain Management SIG Research Coordinator
Center for Health Sciences Education
1320 W. Lombard St.
Davenport, IA 52804