Save the date! St. Ambrose University will host a Person-Centered Care (PCC) Conference May 31 - June 1 on campus in Davenport, Iowa.
Are you practicing, researching, or promoting person-centered care? Do you place people and families at the heart of every decision and empower them to be genuine partners in their care? Are you someone who has experienced the value of person-centered care?
Call for Abstracts
Beginning November 1, 2017, we will receive abstracts for original contribution. Tracks will focus on research, practice/program, policy, or theory related to Person-Centered Care.
Examples of Person-Centered abstracts may include:
• Workforce Development: Developing and educating health and human service professionals with a person-centered focus.
• Health Equity: Providing PCC in diverse care settings and for underserved and/or marginalized populations.
• Person First: Providing care in a way that embraces what matters to the individual and his/her family, in addition to addressing "what's the matter."
• Health and Community Systems: Showing authentic partnership between health care systems and community organizations to improve person-centered care.
• Client/Patient/Family Empowerment: Utilizing shared decision-making, motivational interviewing, health literacy, and/or other communication strategies to enhance person-centered care.
Click here to learn more about submitting your abstract, or if you're ready to submit, use this online form.