Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education
Collaborates in implementing individual student plans for clinical education, assists with neuromuscular therapeutics and coordinates the course on management of the medically complex patient. Her clinical practice includes acute care and neuro rehabilitation.
She is a board certified neurologic clinical specialist, and a credentialed trainer for both APTA's Credentialed Clinical Instructor and Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor programs.
Read Lynn's CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- MPT, University of Iowa Physical Therapy
- BA, University of Iowa General Science
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Neurologic Physical Therapy
- APTA Advance Clinical Instructor Trainer
- APTA Credentialed Trainer
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Certification in Neurodevelopmental Treatment of Adult Hemiplegia
Recent Publications and Presentations
Frank LM. Intense In-Home Physical Therapy for a Patient 17 Years Post-Traumatic Brain Injury - A Case Report. Poster Presentation, APTA Combined Sections Meeting, Indianapolis, IN, February 2015
Sass K, Frank LM, Thiele A, Newton A, Hartung SJ, Bork B. Physical Therapy Clinicians' Perspectives on Clinical Education. Journal of Physical Therapy Education. 2011. 25(3):46-52.
- DPT 515 Professional Seminar, Fall Semester
- DPT 630 Neuromuscular Therapeutics, Fall Semester
- DPT 680 Clinical Education, Fall Semester
- DPT 782 Clinical Education, Fall Semester
- DPT 784 Clinical Education, Fall Semester
- DPT 580 Clinical Education, Winter Semester
- DPT 780 Clinical Education, Spring Semester
- DPT 582 Clinical Education, Summer Semester
- DPT 781 Clinical Education, Summer Semester
- DPT 830 Management of the Medically Complex Patient, Summer Semester
St. Ambrose Physical Therapy Program Special Recognition Award, 2000
Center for Health Sciences Education 267
1320 W. Lombard St.
Davenport, IA 52804