Admission and Application
To begin your application to the Master of Public Health program you will need the following:
- Official transcript showing completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. If you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate, provide a list of remaining courses and timeline for earning the undergraduate degree.
- A statement addressing how your personal or academic background and experiences will bring a unique perspective to the program and contribute to a diverse and inclusive student community, no more than one page.
- 3 letters of reference from either academic (i.e. a professor) or professional (i.e. a supervisor) sources.
- Evidence of a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- GRE scores. A GRE waiver can be provided on a case-by-case basis and will be provided to applicants who hold a U.S. graduate degree.
Contact Colin Copler for questions or more information.