Director | Associate Professor
Dr. Weaver is the Director of the Physical Therapy Department.
She is a Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric Physical Therapy and a Fellow of the APTA's Education Leadership Institute. Her clinical practice serves children and their families in early intervention.
Her scholarship includes educational research in pediatric physical therapy education and physical therapy practice in early intervention.
Dr. Weaver is actively involved in the APTA's Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy serving as the Vice-Chair for the Early Intervention Special Interest Group.
Download CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- PhD, Indiana University, School of Public Health
- DPT, Washington University, Physical Therapy
- BS, University of Illinois, Kinesiology
- APTA, Education Leadership Institute Fellowship
- ABPTS, Pediatric Certified Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Academy of Physical Therapy Education
DPT 550 Introduction to Physical Therapy
DPT 635 Clinical Exercise Physiology
DPT 645 Pediatric Therapeutics
Center for Health Sciences Education, 1320 W. Lombard
Mailing: 518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803