Director | Associate Professor
Dr. Weaver is a Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric Physical Therapy and a Fellow of the APTA's Education Leadership Institute.
She serves as the Program Director and teaches introduction to PT, clinical exercise physiology, and pediatrics.
Her current clinical practice serves children and their families in early intervention. Her current research includes educational research in pediatric PT programs and PT practice in early intervention.
Download CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- PhD, Indiana University, School of Public Health
- DPT, Washington University, Physical Therapy
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric Physical Therapy (PCS)
- Fellow of APTA Education Leadership Institute (ELI)
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Academy of Physical Therapy Education
Center for Health Sciences Education, 1320 W. Lombard
Mailing: 518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803