Take an individual course(s) or enroll in our popular Project Management Certificate program by completing three Core courses and two electives within three years.
About the Project Management Certificate
This certificate provides a scalable project management system for managing projects of all shapes and sizes and a "project-ready tool kit" to serve project needs – regardless of industry.
Classes include elements of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute® (PMI).
2019 Courses and Dates
PMP and CAPM Exam Prep (23 PDUs - Counts as 2 Electives) – January 28-31, July 15-18
- Intro To Project Management: Planning, Execution, and Control (12 PDUs): February 12-13, July 23-24
- Project Management: Knowledge Areas and Process Groups (12 PDUs): March 27-28, August 21-22
- Project Management Part II: Scope, Schedule, Cost and Resource Management (12 PDUs): April 2-3, September 18-19
ELECTIVES (Two Required)
- Agile Project Management (12 PDUs): April 30-May 1
- Managing Project Teams (12 PDUs): May 15-16
- Dialogical Skills/Managing Project Communication (12 PDUs): June 19-20, October 9-10
- Business Analysis Essentials (12 PDUs): November 6-7
- Managing Project Quality, Procurement, and Risk (12 PDUs): December 3-4
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
North Davenport Education Center
Classes meet daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
$1,395 per 4-day course; $745 per 2-day course. Cost includes all seminar materials, light breakfast, networking luncheons, refreshment breaks, and PDUs or CEUs. Cost for multiple corporate attendees and SAU alumni is $1,255.50 per 4-day course; $695 per 2-day course.
Payment must accompany registration and be received by the first day of the program. A fee of 25% applies to cancellations received within two weeks of the start date.