What is the First Destination/Outcomes Survey?
The first destination survey is a brief online survey for gathering employment and graduate school admissions data from new college graduates based upon prevailing national demands and standards.
The benefits of completing the survey include:
- Opportunity to win great prizes
- Communicate the value of your degree: The more value we can show your degree has, the more valuable your degree becomes.
- Helps us identify employer partnerships resulting in increased recruiting opportunities for future Ambrosians
2015-16 Knowledge Rate
61.14% Employed or Volunteering; 19.43% Continuing Education; 14.34% Seeking Employment; 4.15% Seeking Continuing Education; .94% Not seeking (Based on 82.81% knowledge rate)
Get answers below to some popular questions about the Survey.
- Go to the Resend my Survey Link page
- Select St. Ambrose University from the drop-down list of schools
- Select your graduation class from the drop-down list of graduation classes
- Enter your name and email address, and click the "retrieve" button
If the email address you entered matches the email we have in your profile, an email with your unique survey link will be sent to you automatically. If your email address does not match, contact the Career Center at 333-6339 for assistance in updating your contact information and accessing your survey link.
One month prior to graduation.
Contact the SAU Career Center at 333-6339.