Please check your priority registration date listed below. Registration priority dates are based on grade level (including hours from the current semester) and last name sequence.
- Contact your academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
- Use the Student Planning Tool on MySAU Experience/Self-Service.
- Clear all restrictions/holds prior to registration, including checking your emergency/missing person contact information on MySAU Experience under the Self Service Link.
- The university reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or alter the meeting times of any course. Students must follow the drop/add procedure to add another course/section to replace the cancelled section. A minimum class size may be required for all courses offered.
- Registration before your scheduled date is not permitted. If you miss your scheduled time, you can register any time after your appointed date.
- If you have registered and are unable to attend SAU, you must contact the Office of the Registrar to cancel your classes and charges.