SAU Alumni Association
The minute you walk across that graduation stage and get hold of your Ambrose diploma, you become a member of our Alumni Association - now more than 25,000 strong.
The association, led by our team of dedicated Alumni Office staff, is here to help support and foster relationships amongst our alumni and strengthen the special bond you have with your alma mater.
The association is further guided by a group of dedicated alumni from across the decades who volunteer their time and passions to help us in our efforts to connect you with your alma mater.
The association's work includes:
- Welcoming new students to the university with a welcoming gift
- Speaking at university graduation events
- Distributing (coveted!) alumni pins at commencement
- Volunteering at alumni events, like the Wine Festival, Bee Happy Hour and our Bee Cool Tent for alumni running the Bix 7 every summer
- Hosting our mega-popular Trivia Nights, which raises money for student scholarships
- ... Plus a lot more!
Know that our work is driven by your ideas on how to make the university-and our Alumni Office-the best that it can be. Share your ideas with us by calling a member of your Alumni Office team.