Forever MastersTM is a program benefiting College of Business graduate program alumni. The Forever Masters mission is to be an active lifelong learning partner in mastering the knowledge and skills for thriving in career, craft and community.
Many graduate degree programs have become a transactional commodity between the student and college - our Forever Masters challenges that by creating a distinct advantage for our students by committing to a life long learning partnership. We strive to develop a valuable relationship driven by a network of mutual interest. Our goal is to embed more deeply in the life and career of our graduate alumni.
Forever Masters Programs
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Business Administration
Alumni of COB graduate degree programs – H. L. McLaughlin Master of Business Administration, Master of Organizational Leadership, Master of Accounting, and Doctor of Business Administration – are automatically enrolled and members of our Forever Masters community and will enjoy an array of new benefits.
- Special Events: A key benefit of being a Forever Masters member is being invited to special events. These will include leading speakers on contemporary issues in business and society, expert panel discussions, and networking events involving you, our community of professionals.
- Training & Professional Advancement: Ambrose graduate alums will have access to workshops through our Professional Development Center at a special Forever Masters rate, representing a significant savings over retail pricing. These will range broadly in content, be of varying length, and are intended to change your performance today. Topics will include organizational behavior, leadership, project management, data analytics, sales and marketing, finance, conflict management and negotiations, communications skills, and others suggested by you, our community leaders.
- Exclusive Content: Forever Masters members will also have access to exclusive content via electronic mail. Content will address trends in industry, managerial practices and "out of the box" thinking on sticky issues.
Questions about Forever Masters? Email ForeverMasters@sau.edu.