Dr. Rohlf is the medical director for the Master of Physician Assistant Studies program.
He teaches a series of lectures on male GU pathology in the Fall as well as a series of Urology lectures in the Spring. Each year he presents a lunch and learn series to all the MPAS students.
Education and Training
- University of Iowa Medical School
- Residency and Fellowship in Urology, Ohio State University
- Board Member, Quad City Community Healthcare
- Board of Managers, Genesis ACO Committee since 3/2016
- Chairman, Genesis ACO Specialist Counsel since 3/2016
- President, Urological Associates, P.C.
Center for Health Sciences Education
518 W. Locust St.
Davenport, IA 52803