Heather has worked in oncology, hospice, home care, and surgery center preadmissions.
Heather is a member of the International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning.
Education and Training
- MSN, Aspen University, Specialty in Nursing Education
- BSN, St. Ambrose University
- Certified Nurse Educator, July 2019
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator, July 2019
Area of Scholarship and Interest
- Clinical simulation development and facilitation
I am passionate about teaching students the "whys" about research that has driven the way we practice. I want to inspire them to continue to ask why in their practice and to seek out the answers by reviewing the research done and being done within the profession.
Heather Scott, on what inspires her
More About Heather
International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL)
National League of Nurses
Center for Health Sciences Education 148
1320 W. Lombard
Davenport, IA 52804