Dr. Lampe is a Certified Wound Specialist and a Fellow in the American College of Certified Wound Specialists.
She teaches PT procedures, physical agents, patient care issues and the integument course.
She also practices at an area clinic and has authored abstracts, articles, book reviews, and a book chapter on wound evaluation.
Read Dr. Lampe's CV (pdf)
Education and Training
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, St. Ambrose University Physical Therapy
- MPT, University of Iowa Physical Therapy
- BS, Loras College General Science
Areas of Professional Interest
- Wound Care
Farrell K and Lampe K. Implementation of a Neck Pain Classification System: Preliminary Analysis. (Submitted for review April 2017).
Farrell K and Lampe K. Addressing neurodynamic irritability in a patient with adhesive capsulitis: a case report. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy. Sept 2014.
Farrell KP and Lampe KE. Implementation of a Treatment Based Classification System for Neck Pain: A Pilot Study. Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Practice. April 2011; 23;2:11, 91-96.
Lampe K. General Evaluation. In: Kloth LC, McCulloch JM (ed). Wound Healing: Alternatives in Management. 4th Ed. FA Davis, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
More About Dr. Lampe
- DPT 560 Physical Therapy Procedures I, Fall Semester
- DPT 520 Pathology and Medical Management I, Spring Semester
- DPT 570 Physical Agents, Spring Semester
- DPT 600 Issues in Patient Care, Fall Semester
- DPT 674 Integumentary Therapeutics, Spring Semester
- DPT 800 Applied Anatomy and Physiology, Summer Session
- St. Ambrose University Graduate Professor of the Year (GSGA), May 2013
- St. Ambrose University Advisory Professor of the Year (GSGA), May 2002
- Certified Wound Specialist, American Academy of Wound Management
- Fellow in the American College of Certified Wound Specialists
Center for Health Sciences Education 262
1320 W. Lombard St.
Davenport, IA 52804