Teaches fine art and design. Interested in narratives that merge traditional and contemporary art-making methods and media with an emphasis on illustration and typography.
Education and Training
- MFA, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth Visual Design-Illustration
- BFA, Kutztown University of PA Communication Design
More About Kathryn
Introduction to Topics in Creative Art
Introduction to Drawing
The Aesthetics of Visualizing Data
Graphic Design I
Graphic Design III
Foundations of Typography
"Artists First: College Art Faculty of the Quad Cities" Figge Art Museum, Davenport, IA, 2014
"Show, and Tell: St. Ambrose University Art Faculty Show," Catich Gallery, St. Ambrose University, Davenport, IA, 2014.
"Peripheral Shifts: Book Arts Exhibition," Quad City Arts Center, Rock Island, IL, 2014.
"Americas 2013: All Media," Hartnett Hall Gallery, Minot State University, Minot, ND, 2013.
"It's Reigning Cats & Dogs," Quad City Arts, Rock Island, IL, 2013.
• Bi-State Literacy Council
• Humility of Mary Housing, Inc.
• Humility of Mary Shelter
• RSVP of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois (Retired Senior & Volunteer Program)
• The Dan Nagle Walnut Grove Pioneer Village at Scott County Park
• Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging (WIAAA)