Created in 1985 as a memorial to the Rev. Edward M. Catich–founder of the St. Ambrose College Art Department in 1939 and world-renowned calligrapher, stone incisor and artist.
This intimate gallery was re-configured in 2002 to host contemporary art exhibits featuring the work of regional and national artists as well as faculty and seniors graduating with honors.
Featuring work of the late Fr. Edward Catich, world-renowned liturgical artist, calligrapher, painter and stone incisor, paired with contemporary artist Meredith Lynn
Artist Bogumil Bronkowski presents recent paintings and drawings in the Morrissey Gallery.