Skip to Birthdays
• Work Study and Temporary (student) Employees: Online time cards need to be submitted to your supervisor by Tuesday, May 19.
• Supervisors: Online time cards with supervisor approval need to be submitted to General Accounting by Wednesday, May 20.
• Staff: Online time cards need to be submitted to your supervisor by Thursday, May 21.
• Hourly Staff Supervisors: Online time cards with supervisor approval need to be submitted to General Accounting by Wednesday, May 22.
Memorial Day Observances
In observance of Memorial Day: There will be no Mass celebrated on Sunday, May 24. On Monday, May 25, no classes will be held and offices will be closed.
New Student Orientations
The new student summer orientations are scheduled for June 1-2, 4-5, 11-12, and 15-16. Over the course of these sessions, hundreds of new students and family members will be on campus for advising, registration and a general introduction to college life. Contact: Jill Beinborn, ext. 5898.
Library Summer Hours
The Library hours for summer are: Monday-Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; closed Sundays.
Summer Library Events
The Library will host several events over the summer. All events will be held in the Library.
• Sixth Annual Employee Summer Reading Program, Kick-off party, 2:30 to 4 p.m., Wednesday, June 3. Open to SAU campus community.
• Iowa Author Talk Visit, Donald Harstad, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., Wednesday, June 17.
Contact: Joyce Haack, ext. 6247.
Summer Youth Ministry Certificate Program
The Certificate in Youth Ministry program will offer classes on campus Thursday-Sunday, June 11 - 14 and July 9 - 12. The program trains leaders to provide a ministry education for youth ministry, campus ministry, and religious education leaders, combining resources for youth ministry theory, skills, and practice. Contact: Chris Clow, ext. 6189. To read more about the classes offered and to download an application go to Youth Ministry Studies.
Submissions for Campus Bulletin
To submit an item for possible inclusion in an upcoming Campus Bulletin, send information via email or campus mail by noon Thursday of the week prior to Darcy Duncalf in the Communications and Marketing Office. Be sure to include all relevant "what," "where" and "why" information, as well as a contact name, email address and phone number for further questions. Information may be edited for length and consistency with Campus Bulletin style. Contact: Darcy Duncalf, ext. 6295.
Meetings and Events
Monday: Stacy Banfield
Tuesday: Judy Correa Kaiser, Roger Rich, Dick Robertson, Grant Tietjen
Wednesday: Nancy Hayes, Terri Switzer
Friday: Shannon Mackey, Emily Schneckloth, Abby Yotty
Saturday: Gail Lawrence, Nora Riley
Subscribe to the AmbroseZine monthly eNewsletter