To seek acceptance into the Master of Education in Educational Administration program, applicants must send the following to the program director:
- Apply online and submit your current résumé
- Letters of support from their supervisor and one person of their choice, each of whom must have direct knowledge of the applicant's teaching performance and potential for leadership
- Copy of their valid teaching license
- Personal goal statement
- Official transcripts from the undergraduate degree-granting institution and all institutions where graduate work has been completed
Because computer technology is used throughout the program, students must have access to a computer, the Internet and email capability. In addition, students must:
- Possess a valid teaching license.
- Have earned a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (or minimum 2.75 GPA in last 60 credit hours) or higher from an accredited institution.