At Ambrose, we understand that making the decision to further your education through graduate studies is an investment personally, professionally and financially. All of us in the Doctor of Business Administration program are ready to help you through the admissions process.
The following is a complete list of the requirements that must be fulfilled before your application will be considered by our Admissions Retention Committee:
- Completed Application Form. File an online application.
- Written statement of career goals. Please describe briefly the educational and professional goals you have set for yourself and the way in which you think the DBA program will help you.
- Current resume.
- Three letters of recommendation to be forwarded directly from the references to St. Ambrose University. At least one letter should be from an employer who is qualified to discuss your professional skills. At least one letter should be from a professor who is able to comment on your performance and ability to pursue doctoral studies.
- A minimum of one (and up to three) written scholarly projects done in previous collegiate work as testimony to scholarship.
- Official copies of GMAT scores to be forwarded directly from Educational Testing Services.
- Official transcripts to be forwarded directly from all colleges and universities previously attended. A master's degree in business, management, economics, accounting, or a related but acceptable field from an accredited educational institution is required. If the master's degree is in an area outside of business, it may be necessary to complete relevant business course work prior to entrance in the DBA Program.
- TOEFL for international students. For candidates from non-English speaking countries, the TOEFL score will be required.
- A personal interview may be required.
All materials should be submitted to:
Doctor of Business Administration Program
Attn: Jessica Greenwald, DBA Director
College of Business
St. Ambrose University
518 West Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803