At St. Ambrose, we believe in developing professionals who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills that contribute to their growth as dynamic, socially conscious leaders. We strive to help our students become innovative business leaders by examining current trends and learning how to integrate changing business demands.
At St. Ambrose University, located in Davenport, Iowa, we understand the challenges of fitting continued education into an already busy schedule, which is why we allow students to pursue their degree either full or part-time. Over the course of this 39-credit hour MBA degree program, you will take MBA courses, such as:
• Accounting for Managers
• Financial Management
• Operations Management
• Data Analysis for Decision Making
• Marketing Management
• and more
Our program is designed to teach you the skills you need to excel in today's business world. In addition, we provide you multiple ways to earn an MBA in our student-centered atmosphere, delivered by highly qualified and skilled faculty who are committed to quality.
• Employees from well over 100 profit and non-profit firms attend the St. Ambrose University H.L. McLaughlin MBA Program
• The average age range of the students is 37 to 40 and women comprise approximately 50% of the enrollment
• Students continue to work full-time while pursuing the MBA.
• Students come from diverse undergraduate and graduate school backgrounds that include the legal and medical professions, accounting, engineering, the social sciences, and teaching, as well as the more traditional business administration majors
To learn more about our Master of Business Administration degree program nearest you, contact us today. We can answer any questions regarding the program.
Part-time students may complete the degree in as few as 13-24 months.
Got a year? Get your MBA! Benefit from flexible classes and scheduling with the 1 year MBA program option.
Leverage your strengths and experiences toward an experiential-based MBA.
Enjoy media stories about the H.L. McLaughlin MBA program's 35th anniversary.