Rohlman Hall is a coed, traditional residence hall primarily housing sophomores. It was built in 1961, and reopened in 2001 after a complete $5 million renovation. It offers double occupancy, suite-style living. Total resident capacity is 202.
- Private bathroom and shower in each four-person suite
- Carpeted floors
- Dressers, closets and desks
- Bunked beds
- ADA Accessible Rooms
- Cardio Pod on Second Floor
- Study and social lounges on each floor with big screen TV on first floor
- Wireless and ethernet hookups
- Laundry facilities
- Piano on 2nd floor for student use!
Room layout and dimensions
- Download a PDF of a typical layout in Rohlman Hall
- Room dimensions: 11' W x 25' (at door) x 8' H
- Closet dimensions: 41"W x 24" deep, with 24 inches of storage space above closet
- Please note that ADA rooms are designed for accessibility, and so the layout of an ADA room will vary from the typical layout.