Professional Development at St. Ambrose University provides training solutions to a diverse clientele throughout the Quad Cities.
Our classes and workshops are academically based with real world applicability. After attending class, you will be able to apply what you learned the very next day.
Take a tour around the site to learn about various training opportunities including courses that we customize for your organization's specific needs. You can also find a course by starting with a skill you'd like to improve. And take some time to read what our clients have to say about their experience.
Additionally, continuing education units (CEUs) are available for many of our programs.
Leadership for the Quad Cities
Take the next step in your career alongside your peers in the Quad Cities community. Earn your certificate in Leadership with St. Ambrose this fall!
Lunch and Learns
Learn new skills, network with peers, and enjoy lunch with us! Check out our current offerings for Young Professionals and Small Business Leaders.
By subscribing to SAU Professional Development emails, you're staying informed on the latest classes and workshops to advance your career. Email email@example.com to subscribe.
Beginning in August 2020, PDC programs will be held in person, unless otherwise noted. All programs are subject to transition to a virtual or hybrid format based on healthy and safety recommendations.
Participants are considered visitors to St. Ambrose University and will need to adhere to the protocols set forth by the University.
In order to safeguard the health and wellness of the St. Ambrose community and visitors, all visitors must:
- Wear a face covering when entering any St. Ambrose facilities and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Check-in upon arrival. Check-in procedures will include a temperature scan and completing a health screening form.
- Visitors who have been screened will be identified with a sticker. If a person does not have a sticker verifying check-in, they will be directed to check-in which could cause a delay in a scheduled appointment.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your assistance in safeguarding our health.
For more information on St. Ambrose University's response to COVID-19, please visit www.sau.edu/covid19
About Our Facility
St. Ambrose University's North Davenport Education Center provides a state-of-the-art learning environment as an alternative to traditional off-site meeting facilities.
The center is available for rental Monday through Friday for training seminars, retreats, conferences, business meetings, presentations, and continuing education programs. Meeting rooms can be arranged to accommodate your group's unique needs!
To learn more about facility availability or schedule a personal tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-333-5745.
- All classrooms are equipped for multimedia use
- Wired and wi-fi internet access in all rooms
- Parking: On site, free, and convenient
- Handicapped accessibility
- Tables with comfortable, upholstered chairs
- Team Rooms available for break-out sessions
- Catering service available. In addition to beverage and snack service, we are able to provide several full menu options for your event.
- Classroom: 30-person capacity
Large meeting room: 60-person capacity
Team rooms: 3 rooms ideal for small groups
- Multimedia podium with computer equipped with Microsoft Office Suite
- DVD/VCR/CD player
- Laptop connections
- LCD projector
- Flipchart and markers
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- Overhead projector
- Video cameras
Megan Tarasi, Director
North Davenport Education Center
1950 E. 54th St.
Davenport, IA 52803