Professional Development at St. Ambrose University provides training solutions to a diverse clientele throughout the Quad Cities.
Our classes and workshops are academically based with real world applicability. After attending class, you will be able to apply what you learned the very next day.
Take a tour around the site to learn about various training opportunities including courses that we customize for your organization's specific needs. You can also find a course by starting with a skill you'd like to improve. And take some time to read what our clients have to say about their experience.
Additionally, continuing education units (CEUs) are available for many of our programs.
Training for Corporate Needs
Workshops and certificates offered in leadership, supervising, project management, and customized business options
Leadership for the Quad Cities
Earn your Leadership for the Quad Cities Certificate by taking just six classes!
We can "break the mold" and create a program tailored specifically for your needs! Training can consist of a lunch session to a yearlong series and anything inbetween!
About Our Facility
St. Ambrose University's North Davenport Education Center provides a state-of-the-art learning environment as an alternative to traditional off-site meeting facilities.
It is available for rental Monday through Friday for training seminars, retreats, conferences, business meetings, presentations, and continuing education programs. Meeting rooms can be arranged to accommodate your group's unique needs!
To learn more about facility availability or schedule a personal tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-333-5723.
- All classrooms are equipped for multimedia use
- Wired and wi-fi internet access in all rooms
- Parking: On site, free, and convenient
- Handicapped accessibility
- Tables with comfortable, upholstered chairs
- Team Rooms available for break-out sessions
- Catering service available. In addition to beverage and snack service, we are able to provide several full menu options for your event.
- Classroom: 30-person capacity
Large meeting room: 60-person capacity
Team rooms: 3 rooms ideal for small groups
- Multimedia podium with computer equipped with Microsoft Office Suite
- DVD/VCR/CD player
- Laptop connections
- LCD projector
- Flipchart and markers
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- Overhead projector
- Video cameras