Whether it's mentoring a student, attending a Career Fair, offering internship and job opportunities or speaking to a class about how to advance in the "real world," local and regional employers play a vital role in the success of our students...both now and in the future.
We are eager to partner with you. Call us today at 563/333-6339 to talk about how we can help each other achieve our goals.
Employers can post full- and part-time jobs, internships and more on BeeCAREERS!
Click the headings below to see how you can help or connect with SAU students!
Post a Job or Internship
Through BeeCAREERS you can post jobs, internships, request recruiting schedules, review student resumes, and much more.
Use the following documents to get you started:
You've posted the opening for a job or internship; now take the next step: recruit directly on our campus! At the same time, you can also create visibility and increase your brand recognition with students during the recruiting process.
Step 1: Post a position on BeeCAREERS.
Step 2: Schedule an interview day on our calendar.
Step 3: Preview and invite selected candidates for an on campus interview.
We take care of marketing this opportunity to students, gathering application materials (résumés, cover letters, and transcripts) via BeeCAREERS, and self-scheduling interview dates/times using BeeCAREERS.
Please call 563/333-6339 for additional information.
Help us prepare our students for professional interviews in their field by conducting mock interviews.
We have seminars and presentations about interviewing, but we believe the interview itself is the best preparation. The behavioral interviewing style is used extensively these days and is very effective for employers. Many students, however, need additional practice in order to handle it well.
Check our calendar of events to find out dates and times of our Career Boot Camps where you will have the opportunity to interview current students using speed mock interviews.
Contact the Career Center at 563-333-6339 to find out how you can get involved.
- ProFair is a premier event presented by Augustana College and St. Ambrose University, connecting our students and alumni to prospective employers (both local and national), internship opportunities and graduate schools. ProFair is held twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Health Sciences Fair: The Health Sciences Fair is an event presented by St. Ambrose University, connecting our students and alumni who are seeking fieldwork opportunities, internships, clinical experiences and/or full time employment in nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech-language pathology and physician assistant.
Check our calendar of events for date of our upcoming fairs.
Share your career experience and knowledge with St. Ambrose students and gain satisfaction from helping them grow and develop.
By volunteering your time to share advice on what students need to be doing now in order to be successful in the field, talking to them about internship and job shadowing possibilities, amongst other career related topics you could make a huge impact on a student's career journey.
- To foster relationships between St. Ambrose alumni/friends and St. Ambrose students in an effort to enhance the students' knowledge of careers and goal setting
- To provide a resource to help the student build a professional network and conduct a successful job search.
- To provide a unique opportunity for St. Ambrose alumni and friends to give back to their community.
- Give back to the St. Ambrose community and students
- Satisfaction from helping students or fellow alumni grow and develop
- Enhanced coaching skills
Register to Serve as a Volunteer Career Advisor *If you register for this program, it is NOT guaranteed that a student will contact you*
Create a BUZZ on campus about your company or organization by sponsoring a table at the etiquette dinner.
The etiquette dinner begins with a networking event and is followed by a delicious four-course meal served during an etiquette presentation from an image/etiquette leadership consultant.
Benefits to the Employer
- The opportunity to interact with St. Ambrose University students and faculty
- Recognition of your company or organization during a PowerPoint presentation
- Introduction of your company prior to dinner
- A four course meal for the representative
Check our calendar of events for dates and times. Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-333-6339 if you are interested in sponsoring a table.