To apply for admission, follow these simple steps:
- Complete an online application for graduate admission.
- Submit official grade transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- Send your professional résumé
- Provide contact information for three professional references
- Prompted writing sample
- Interview with a College of Business faculty member
Please note that GMAT scores are not required for admission.
The equivalent of an undergraduate degree in accounting from an accredited institution will meet the prerequisite requirement for the MAcc Program.
The prerequisites for other undergraduate degrees include:
- 24 credits of accounting
- 6 credits of economics
- 9 credits of business (consisting of 3 credits each of business law, business statistics, and business elective.
- 3 credits of college mathematics (meet by taking STBE 137, college algebra or higher, or another math class approved by the program director)
As soon as the student satisfies prerequisites for a MAcc course, a candidate may enroll in a MAcc course.