Admission and Application
These are the requirements for applying to the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology program:
|Prerequisite Courses||SAU Students|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||BIOL 230 and BIOL 232 or BIOL 205|
|*4 credits physics (including Newtonian mechanics)||PHYS 203 or 253|
|*3-4 credits exercise physiology||KIN 390 or KIN 366|
- Undergraduate degree in exercise science or science-based major from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA least 3.0 GPA
- Two letters of recommendation (pdf). One must be from a former or current professor.
- GRE or MCAT scores may be waived for some applicants
- Personal statement: a brief introduction of yourself and why you are pursuing this degree along with what has prepared you for the program
- TOEFL score of 79 or 6.5 on the IELTS for students whose native language or undergraduate experience is not English
These are the due dates for each application cycle.
Summer Start: Application due Jan. 31
Fall Start: Application due June 1
Spring Start: Application due Oct. 31
Additional applications will be reviewed after these dates if space allows.