St. Ambrose University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.ncahlc.org.
Specialized accreditations for specific College of Health and Human Services programs include:
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- ARC-PA has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Physician Assistant Program.
- Candidacy Accreditation Status established with the Council on Professional Standards in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The baccalaureate degree program in Nursing at St. Ambrose University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- Council on Social Work Education
- Iowa Board of Nursing
- Iowa Department of Education
- Teacher Education Accreditation Council